A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Grenier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Grenier is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Grenier, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Grenier graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Grenier has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Greater Los Angeles Healthcare Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Jo Grenier MD is a female Dermatologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Grenier practice?
- Dr. Dana Grenier has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Grenier practices Dermatology near Simi Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Simi Valley Dermatologists.