A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hess
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hess Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Replantation (Reattachment of a body part)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Hess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- David Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Joseph Hess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Dana Hess has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Travis AFB, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA and Offutt Afb, NE.
See Travis AFB Orthopedic Surgeons.