A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hess has 1 hospital affiliations:
- David Grant Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Joseph Hess MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 5 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Dana Hess has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Travis AFB, CA.
See Travis AFB Orthopedic Surgeons.