A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Hess:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Hess is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- De Quervain Disease
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Elbow Injuries
- Elbow Nerve Compression Syndrome (Ulnar Nerve Compression Syndromes)
- Finger Injuries
- Forearm Injuries
- Ganglion Cysts
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Replantation (Reattachment of a body part)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Fractures
- Sports Injuries
- Tendon Entrapment
- Tendon Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Hess graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Joseph Hess MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Hess practice?
- Dr. Dana Hess has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Hess practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Offutt Afb, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Vacaville, CA.
See Offutt Afb Orthopedic Surgeons.