A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Howard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Howard is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Howard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Howard graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Howard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Mountainview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Roeline Howard MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana R. Howard practice?
- Dr. Dana Howard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Howard practices Internal Medicine near Northridge, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Northridge Internists.