A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Iglesias, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.More Education & Awards
Dr. Iglesias has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Natividad Medical Center - Constitution
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iglesias accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Dana Iglesias:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Iglesias practice?
Dr. Dana Iglesias practices Family Medicine near Salinas, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chapel Hill, NC.
See Salinas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dayna Iglesias