Dr. Dana Jacques MD Patient Reviews

July 14th, 2016
Amazing care.
After receiving amazing care threw my first pregnancy, I am so excited about having Dr Jacques with me threw my second. She always has a smile on her face when she enters the room and is eager to hear all what your experiencing.

May 31st, 2013
A Gem of a Doctor
Dr. Jacques is the best Doctor I have ever seen, for anything! What makes her the best is she LISTENS to you and doesn't rush you out the door with a script in hand. She is kind, gentle, understanding, and I never feel discriminated against by her. I genuinely enjoy my visits with her which is kind of weird considering the type of visits these usually are. The only reason I don't give a perfect rating is because the wait times can get pretty ridiculous at times. But then again, thats due to her spending time with her patients and not rushing them along. I also enjoy her staff. They are great to deal with and always helpful. I honestly think the people that gave 1 star are a bit crazy because I cannot fathom her ever doing anything to deserve "zero stars".

May 2nd, 2013
Don't do it! Horrible..... one visit and I am done. They will not return your calls. No answering service, but an answering machine that is always full. You cannot talk to a medical professional, the office girls don't communicate with one another. Good luck if you have an urgent need or an emergency! I would give 0 stars!

April 18th, 2013
Patient
I love Dr Jacques! I had a horrible experience with my first born and Dr Jacques gave me so much more information! Thankfully she was also there for me as I sobbed uncontrollably in her office 6 months after baby (to get a IUD) she took her time and realized postpartum was playing a role in my life! Saved my life!!!! She has great bedside, asks questions, listens to your answers, remembers what happened last time, keeps great records, and is genuine. She also personally responds to phone calls or questions. She does tend to run a little behind schedule, but its usually easy to reschedule if needed.

March 7th, 2012
Awesome
First time visit to Dr. Jacques for my annual female well care check up. This doctor and her staff are awesome. Dr. Jacques really takes the time to get to know her patients. She is very thorough as well as personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacques and her staff.

February 17th, 2012
Very nice doctor..
Dr. Jacques is a very nice doctor and so is all her staff. My only complaint really is if you are in for ob visits, don't expect to get a lot of info about your pregnancy. You pretty much have to ask anything you want to know which can be difficult if its your first pregnancy and don't know what to expect. Overall, I would recommend her.

August 23rd, 2011
LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. So glad I found my Ob for life and my doc for my first pregnancy

December 9th, 2010
I LIKE this Doctor - a lot!
I've seen many doctors and ob-gyns in the last few years with quick guesstimates and misdiagnosis of what is truly ailing me - even to the point of telling me, a monogomous married woman for nearly 10 years, that I have STD's.I like Dr.Jacques.She never rushes me - I feel comfortable to ask all my questions and think aloud about decisions concerning my health and future, and she will help me from a medical standpoint as I do so. She's very informative - let's me know the possibilities and courses of action to be taken and explains it in plain English without quickly glazing over things in medical jibber jabber.She allows my husband to be in the room with me during all visits without judging me or batting an eyelash that it's out of the ordinary.She's humble and personable...a Minnesota transplant, I beleive, bringing a calmness and attention to me, as the patient, with every visit. I feel like it's a team effort, she listens to my concerns about medications I'm not willing to take and side effects I'm not willing to endure, as we find alternative methods.So far, it has been determined I most likely have endometriosis. A far cry from the devastating diagnosis of a previous ob gyn of STD's.

September 24th, 2010
excellent clinician!
I had long given up on finding a good gynecologist in the Sacramento region. So I was surprised and delighted to find Dr. Jacques. She believes in thorough history and physicals. She keeps up with the literature. She is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. She wasn't dismissive and she answered all my questions and gave me very useful information. I learned a great deal talking with her! She is compassionate and truly interested in helping women at ALL stages of life, not just the child bearing years. I strongly recommend her! I'm so glad she decided to move to Roseville. We need an OB-GYN like her in the Sacramento region.