Dr. Dana Jacques, MD
Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is a very professional yet personable provider. She is extremely helpful and always answers all my concerns.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was thorough and explained things in a very satisfactory manner.

Jul 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is a great doctor and she really cares about her patients. I am glad I was referred to her.

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Good doctor

Jul 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was a very personable doctor. Felt like she really listened to concerns and gave good feedback. Feel very comfortable with my recent decision to switch doctors.

Jul 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This doctor takes the time to listen and thoroughly answered all of my questions. She went through the entire list that I brought along.

Jul 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very impressed with my visit. Dr. Jacques and staff were very welcoming, considerate and nice. I look forward to coming back.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very patient and intently listens throughout the appointment. She doesn't make you feel rushed and asks questions clearly related to the discussion. Communication after my appointment for results has been great.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Loved Dr. Jacques. She made me feel very comfortable in her office. This was my first time visiting and she took the time to get to know me.

Jul 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is a warm compassionate doctor. I trust her to take care of me.

Jul 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. J reminds me of our former PCP, now retired. She knows why you're there and is prepared to discuss your visit. Many doctors don't even look at the chart. Dr. J answers questions honestly and discusses options clearly. She is considerate and kind.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was very easy to talk to about any of my concerns and thorough in gaining insight on my family medical history. Highly recommended!!!

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I waiting only 10-15 minutes to see the doctor. Which is almost unheard of these days. She was very friendly, listen to what I said and was very informative.

Jun 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful, knowledgeable doctor. Great listening skills. This is the type of doctor who makes visiting her a pleasure.

Jun 29th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am grateful I found Dr Jacques. She is the first doctor I've seen who actually listens and cares. I've had so many bad and discouraging experiences.. Dr Jacques has given me hope .

Jun 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent caring physician who takes her time to listen and explain all procedures.

Jun 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is so compassionate, knowledgeable, and caring. She is very thorough, and runs necessary lab tests. She has the safest best treatment options for her patients. I would highly recommend her!!!!

Jun 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was friendly, knowledgable and answered all the questions I had. I definitely will return.

Jun 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques cares about her patients. I would highly recommend her.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Exce;;emtcare.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr J is so knowledgable, experienced, and a wonderful listener.

Jun 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Jacques, You always take the time. I appreciate you.

Jun 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very thoughtful and takes plenty of time to answer all my questions. She is extremely knowledgeable and provides ample research when addressing my concerns.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

After reading the yelp reviews I was a little hesitant but it all turned out great. The Dr. Dana took her time, covered all my concerns and questions. I am happy that Dr. Taggard refered me.

May 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Great service!!!

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was very nice and thorough. Answered all my questions and made me feel at ease. This is my first baby so I was definitely nervous but she made me feel less anxious about my pregnancy.

May 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jacques is a great communicator with a pleasant manner. She answers questions without talking up or down, cites data from research and genuinely appears interested. I have to drive over an hour to see her, but do not hesitate to do so. She is a gem.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques truly does listen and it was very apparent that my time spent with her was important to her. She answered all of my questions and gave me absolute reassurance as to my concerns. How I wish all doctors cared as much as she does.

May 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very good and explaining things well, without talking over your head. Although the matters being discussed can sometimes be uncomfortable to talk about, she is able to put you at ease and makes it easy to open up.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Dana Jacques has always been a pleasure meeting with her. She always has a professional attitude . Dr. Jacques will answer any concerns that l would have. Dr. Jacques always has a great bedside manner. The Staff has been professional & kind to me.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques makes you feel like a person and not an appointment. She never rushes, is very thorough and makes sure that you understand what she is talking about.

May 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very satisfied with my appointment as a whole. Dr. Jacques was very thorough and the office staff pleasant. I had an early morning appointment and I got in and out in in timely manner.

May 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always feel like Dr. Jacques is fully present for me when I go to see her. I may have to wait a long while but I don't mind because I know that she is with another patient fully meeting their needs and when it is my turn she will not rush or slight me.

May 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is compassionate and caring. Very through and professional. Office staff is exceptional

May 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very professional and always clear in discussing medical issues presented to her. Her office staff is also very helpful and always courteous. They all make every visit a very positive experience.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The new examination chair is terrific. As always, Dr. J is thorough and efficient.

May 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jacques and her staff were very professional. All my questions by doctor and/or staff were thoroughly, and cheerfully addressed. Wish I had gone to this doctor sooner.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

For being my first visit with Dr Jacques she made me feel comfortable when these types of appointments are not comfortable :) I appreciate her explaination of things and her positive comments. I'm always nervouse when it comes to these appointments.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jacques is wonderful. She addresses all my concerns and doesn't rush through appointments. I'd definitely recommend her to friends seeking an OBGYN.

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor was very thorough and answered all my concerns .. She was professional and very personable as well.

Apr 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I greatly appreciate your expertise and professionalism.

Apr 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was very compassionate, and understanding of my concerns about future possible procedures.

Apr 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I highly recommend Dr Jaques. She is a great communicator and physician. You never feel rushed and she makes sure all your questions are answered. I always recommend her to friends and people who ask my opinion on a good gyn. Great staff also!

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Not only were my immediate concerns addressed, Dr. J also provided a thorough review of past history. I appreciate her advice and am comfortable visiting her office.

Apr 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent. Takes time to listen to patient concern and answer questions. She explains any medications she prescribes. She also looks for drug interactions with current medications a patient takes.

Apr 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful doctor and staff!!! Always very friendly. When its your turn to be seen the doctor takes her time and really talks to you doesn't rush you. Unfortunately, at this visit they were running behind. I would have rescheduled with how long I waited.

Apr 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was very thorough. She answered all my questions and was very patient with me when we were figuring out my meds and supplements that I was taking on a daily basis, that after filling out the page 3 different times we finally got it all. Yay!

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques always takes the time to address concerns and answer questions thoroughly. I never feel as if I was rushed or that she just wants to get onto the next patient.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff seems very efficient and was very helpful in getting me an early appointment. Dr. Jacques is quite easy to talk with and provided nearly all of the information I need. I am glad to be able to email her as I forgot to ask a few things.

Apr 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

doctor Jacques Listened To my Concerns And Questions And Answered Then Very Clearly. She Was Always On Time And extremely Friendly. I Would Recommend Her To everyone.

Apr 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with the Dr she addressed all my concerns and was very pleasant, would recommend to anyone looking for a carrying and compassionate obgyn.

Apr 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Referred by my long-time primary physician. Found Dr. Jacques informative, clear, LISTENS, addresses concerns, professional....and warm. Highly recommend her!

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is wonderful and so is her staff! They all make me feel like they care about me personally and want to take care of my needs. Dr. Jacques spends all the time necessary to thoroughly exam and communicate all information. She really cares!

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacque is very warm and easy to talk to. She is also very thorough in her answers when I have a question. I feel very grateful to have such a professional and caring doctor.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

What a wonderful experience. It is so rare to walk out of doctors office with the thought that you have found a physician you are confident and comfortable with.

Apr 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is absolutely amazing and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an OB-GYN. She's thorough, caring, professional, and friendly. I wish she could be my primary care physician!

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a wonderful experience here! Doctor Dana was absolutely wonderful and super nice. She was great at explaining any and all questions I had and made time to actually sit down and explain my treatment options. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy working with Dr. Jacques. She engages and shares. Her office staff went the 3rd mile to help me resolve an issue. Kudos to them.

Apr 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated the time Dr, Jacques spent with me, but she didn't come in until over 30 minutes past my appointment time. No communication during that wait time, when the tech left she said Dr would be in in a few mins.

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had been going to the same OBGYN for over 30 years until he retired. I was a little concerned about a new OBGGYN. Dr. Jacques was very personable and made me feel very welcome. She took the time to listen to my health concerns, I never felt rushed.

Apr 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had my first appointment with Dr Jacques. I was extremely impressed with my experience and her staff. I felt I was in a comfortable and professional atmosphere at all times. This is my fourth OBGYN and I'm staying!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is a gyno rockstar! I love this doctor!

Mar 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I found Dr. Jacques to be very thorough and caring. During my appointment she addressed all my concerns. I did not feel at all rushed through my appointment. I would highly recommend new patients to her. The office staff were very friendly and helpful.

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was amazing!! One of the best doctor experiences I have ever had. She was very knowledgeable and extremely competent. I would highly recommend her to any woman in need of Obgyn services.

Mar 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I visited Dr. Jacques for the first time this week and she was great!! I had been with the same OBGYN for 15 years and he recently retired and Dr. Jacques came recommended from him. I can tell I will be happy here.

Mar 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first appointment with Dr. Jacques and I was very happy with everything about the appointment from the front desk girls to Dr. Jacques herself. I was not rushed and would highly recommen Dr. Jacques to my friends and family.

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is my most favorite doctor!! She takes her time and listens, is very thorough and accomplished. I absolutely trust her to take care of me and have not been disappointed. Her staff is friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Jacques!

Mar 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff were very friendly and efficient, made me feel very comfortable. Doctor Jaques was easy to talk to. She was comforting and gentle in her approach. They made me feel comfortable in an uncomfortable situation.

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love her quick thorough compassionate

Mar 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think Dr. Jacques is the best OBGYN I have ever had! Love her office staff and as well.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you Dr. Jacques for once again, a great visit. I appreciate your time to talk and have you listen and respond to my health concerns. I view you as a true partner in my healthcare.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

All my questions were answered. I felt very cared for. Oustanding in all areas.

Mar 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jacques is an excellent physician. She is very intelligent, informed, professional, she listened too and address all my concerns and more.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was so attentive and thorough. I enjoy her professionalism, her knowledge, and her humor.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bed side manner, thorough and explains things very well. Very approachable with questions.

Mar 5th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have found Dr. Jacque to be a highly educated professional in her field of expertise. She is sensitive to others feelings, kind and gentle. Her bedside manner is outstanding and her communication skills are wonderful.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love this physician. Very down to earth, yet spent the time necessary to address my concerns without majking me feel rushed. Felt very comfortable with Dr Jacque.

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Best dr in Roseville! Courteous, knowledgable, and empathetic to patients. Amazing!

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wait was long but I had one of the last appointments of the day and Dr. Jacques had delivered a baby that morning so that put her behind. This was my 4th visit to Dr. Jacques and I have been very pleased with her services. She is caring and thorough.

Feb 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Had just gotten some test results back and asked to be seen same day.They were able to accommodate me. The office tried to call to tell me she was running late, but I missed the call. Dr Jacques does run late, but that also means I never feel rushed

Feb 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Two concerns I had was the first I tried calling the office 3x during office hours prior to my appt. and it went to a recording. Second was when I signed in, the sign in sheet had a list of patients names first and last typed out- not OSHA regulations.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Wonderful staff, Dr. Jacques was excellent, kind, caring and thorough. I feel very fortunate to have found her. I tried giving all 5 stars but it would only let me choose 4. 5 stars all the way.

Feb 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am extremely pleased. She spent well over an hour with me, and scheduled me for a return visit to discuss issues to be partly clarified after she checks my Kaiser and Health Net records. Not used to this with Kaiser. I've scored a winner with her!

Feb 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very personable and thorough. I am very selective about my doctors and would recommend her highly to anyone seeking a great doctor.

Feb 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The 45 min waiting in the examining room was unacceptable. If the doctor is running behind in appointment time it would be nice to know that ahead of time.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques has the perfect mix of professionalism, friendliness and compassion.

Feb 9th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Jacques is a warm and caring professional. I love her calmness and sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Jacques as a highly qualified medical provider.

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is very professional, friendly, and a good listener. I highly recommend her!

Feb 6th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Fabulous Doctor. I would highly recommend her to all of my friends! The office staff is friendly and helpful.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had to wait in the exam room about an hour before the doctor came in to see me. Other than that, Dr. Jacques is always very nice and takes her time to explain things to me and goes over everything.

Feb 3rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Awesome! Office staff too! Thanks for a great experience!

Feb 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques was friendly, professional, and informative. She took the time to listen and advise on my health matters. I felt very comfortable in trusting her with my health care.

Jan 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Jaques was very personalbe yet professional. She performed a thorough exam. I am very pleased to have her as my GYN.

Jan 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Amazing to realize that their are practioners who take as much interest and time as Dr Jacques took with me. She most certainly went above and beyond Love her and her staff. Very welcoming for the dreaded once a year doctor visit!

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have never had a doctor listen so attentively or address my needs so thoroughly as Dr. Jacques did. She put me at ease and made me feel like my medical concerns are important.

Jan 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very happy with my first visit with Dr Dana Jacques. My only concern was that I didn't see her until well over an hour of my scheduled appt. I know doctors can run behind I wished that there would have been better communition from the staff.

Jan 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques spent as much time as we needed to thoroughly address all of my questions and concerns. I didn't feel at all rushed or that she was impatient to get to her next appointment. Susan

Jan 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Jacques is genuinely concerned with not only my physical well being but my personal well being. A great doctor!

Great Doc!

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Everyone at the office was wonderful. Very helpful. I would recommend them. They all made you feel very important.

Jan 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I thought that Dr. Jacques was very thorough with her medical evaluation and also very personable. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable and at home. Thank you.

Jan 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service. I'm glad dr Leon recommended her after her retirement.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent, thorough and caring.

Jan 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have been a ON GYN Nurse Practitioner for 30 years and have worked with a variety of physicians. It's nice to know that women have access to someone as nice as Dr. Jacques. She was understanding, communicated knowledge, and made me feel great!

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I had a very pleasant appointment with Dr. Jacques. She is very comfortable to talk to, very knowledgeable and thorough with her exam.

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

great progress with fem problems.......looking forward to strength increase from hm therapy !!!!

Jan 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This was my first visit to this office. Office Staff was very welcoming and very organized and pleasant office. Doctor Jacques was very nice also and gave me some helpful information.

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I always have to wait a long while to see Dr. Jacques, however she always spends a lot of time with me addressing all my questions and concerns, and never makes me feel like she is in a rush!

A Gem of a Doctor show details A Gem of a Doctor
May 31st, 2013

Dr. Jacques is the best Doctor I have ever seen, for anything! What makes her the best is she LISTENS to you and doesn't rush you out the door with a script in hand. She is kind, gentle, understanding, and I never feel discriminated against by her. I genuinely enjoy my visits with her which is kind of weird considering the type of visits these usually are. The only reason I don't give a perfect rating is because the wait times can get pretty ridiculous at times. But then again, thats due to her spending time with her patients and not rushing them along. I also enjoy her staff. They are great to deal with and always helpful. I honestly think the people that gave 1 star are a bit crazy because I cannot fathom her ever doing anything to deserve "zero stars".

May 7th, 2013

Check complaints before you decide on this office. Overall negative 5 rating. Go somewhere else.....

May 2nd, 2013

Don't do it! Horrible..... one visit and I am done. They will not return your calls. No answering service, but an answering machine that is always full. You cannot talk to a medical professional, the office girls don't communicate with one another. Good luck if you have an urgent need or an emergency! I would give 0 stars!

Patient show details Patient
by Ablackwell on Apr 18th, 2013

I love Dr Jacques! I had a horrible experience with my first born and Dr Jacques gave me so much more information! Thankfully she was also there for me as I sobbed uncontrollably in her office 6 months after baby (to get a IUD) she took her time and realized postpartum was playing a role in my life! Saved my life!!!! She has great bedside, asks questions, listens to your answers, remembers what happened last time, keeps great records, and is genuine. She also personally responds to phone calls or questions. She does tend to run a little behind schedule, but its usually easy to reschedule if needed.

Awesome show details Awesome
Mar 7th, 2012

First time visit to Dr. Jacques for my annual female well care check up. This doctor and her staff are awesome. Dr. Jacques really takes the time to get to know her patients. She is very thorough as well as personable. I would highly recommend Dr. Jacques and her staff.

Very nice doctor.. show details Very nice doctor..
Feb 17th, 2012

Dr. Jacques is a very nice doctor and so is all her staff. My only complaint really is if you are in for ob visits, don't expect to get a lot of info about your pregnancy. You pretty much have to ask anything you want to know which can be difficult if its your first pregnancy and don't know what to expect. Overall, I would recommend her.

Aug 23rd, 2011

LOVE LOVE LOVE this doctor. So glad I found my Ob for life and my doc for my first pregnancy

I LIKE this Doctor - a lot! show details I LIKE this Doctor - a lot!
by Kimaloua on Dec 9th, 2010

I've seen many doctors and ob-gyns in the last few years with quick guesstimates and misdiagnosis of what is truly ailing me - even to the point of telling me, a monogomous married woman for nearly 10 years, that I have STD's.I like Dr.Jacques.She never rushes me - I feel comfortable to ask all my questions and think aloud about decisions concerning my health and future, and she will help me from a medical standpoint as I do so. She's very informative - let's me know the possibilities and courses of action to be taken and explains it in plain English without quickly glazing over things in medical jibber jabber.She allows my husband to be in the room with me during all visits without judging me or batting an eyelash that it's out of the ordinary.She's humble and personable...a Minnesota transplant, I beleive, bringing a calmness and attention to me, as the patient, with every visit. I feel like it's a team effort, she listens to my concerns about medications I'm not willing to take and side effects I'm not willing to endure, as we find alternative methods.So far, it has been determined I most likely have endometriosis. A far cry from the devastating diagnosis of a previous ob gyn of STD's.

excellent clinician! show details excellent clinician!
Sep 24th, 2010

I had long given up on finding a good gynecologist in the Sacramento region. So I was surprised and delighted to find Dr. Jacques. She believes in thorough history and physicals. She keeps up with the literature. She is EXTREMELY knowledgeable. She wasn't dismissive and she answered all my questions and gave me very useful information. I learned a great deal talking with her! She is compassionate and truly interested in helping women at ALL stages of life, not just the child bearing years. I strongly recommend her! I'm so glad she decided to move to Roseville. We need an OB-GYN like her in the Sacramento region.