More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Jamison
Dr. Dana Jamison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ, with another office in Phoenix, AZ. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine. Dr. Jamison is affiliated with Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and St Joseph's Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Jamison has the following 3 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Dana Jamison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.
Dr. Thomas Wall
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Scottsdale, AZ 0.01 mi26
Dr. Paul Gause
Scottsdale, AZ 0.19 mi15
Dr. Mark Wang
Orthopedic Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
Scottsdale, AZ 0.19 mi14