A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Jamison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Jamison is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jamison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jamison Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jamison graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Jamison has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Alesse Jamison MD is a female Sports Medicine, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Jamison practice?
- Dr. Dana Jamison has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Jamison practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons and Phoenix Sports Medicine Doctors.