A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Jock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Jock is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Jock, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Jock graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Jock has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Bassett Healthcare O'Connor
- Cobleskill Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana E Jock MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dana E. Jock practice?
- Dr. Dana Jock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Jock practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Cobleskill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cooperstown, NY.
See Cobleskill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.