Dr. Dana Jock MD Patient Reviews

2.3

January 2nd, 2016
He's awesome!

October 8th, 2013
Not happy with this doctor at all. Barely listened to my issues, the whole appointment felt very rushed and none of my concerns were addressed. Left there no closer to finding out what is wrong with me. I did get to the appointment a little late and was immediately told that the doctor would have to be asked if he would still see me. I was late because a construction truck was going 20 miles an hour in front of me about ten miles from the clinic. Sorry I didn't leave my house 90 minutes earlier than I did. It is normally at most a 40 minute drive to your clinic. I left with more than enough time if not for unexpected traffic. Not a good way to begin the appointment. Will NOT be seeing him again.

June 6th, 2013
Jerk
Was told he was a great doctor so I made my appointment with him for major problems I'm having and he brought me in him office to talk to me and looked at my records for one minute and said he didn't know why I made an appointment with him that he couldn't help me and got up and walked out. One of the worse doctors I have ever met in my life, I am still in shock on how he treated me. I wouldn't recommend him to anybody. He is an awful doctor.

September 24th, 2012
complete jerk
I presented with a family history of uterine, ovarian, breast, and cervical cancer and my own 3 year history of chronic urethritis and painful intercourse. Mr. Jock allegedly questioned me as to whether or not my mother had ever had cancer and asked me if she was mentally ill. He then proceeded to examine my vagina and allegedly asked me if I was even sexually active. If your gynecologist can't tell whether or not you have had sex and contradicts your lengthy family medical history, pull your pants on and run!!The man is a dismissive imbecile and I would not trust him with my dog's gyneclogical health.

May 19th, 2012
Poor bedside manners.. Some ideas to get you started:-Write about overall experiences-Write about what you like or dislike about your physician-Write about whether you would recommend-Write as if you are talking to a peer who is asking your opinion

October 25th, 2011
I have known Dr.Jock for 14 years and I think he is a wonderful doctor. I was 14 years old the first time I had to go see him and he was very professional and explained everything he was going to do before he did it because he knew I was very nervous being a young girl. I will go to him to this day for anything I need. I have always found his staff friendly and helpful. I am always willing to take the two hour trip to cooperstown to have the best care that I feel is available he has always been there an if I had a problem after hours he called me right away.

September 7th, 2011
no bed side manner
No bed side manner at all, did not want to answer questions, acted like he had no time for me, made me feel REALLY uncomfortable.