Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Andersen
Dr. Dana Andersen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Baltimore, MD, with other offices in Baltimore, MD and Baltimore, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Andersen is affiliated with Yale-New Haven Hospital and UMass Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Dana Andersen has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Dana Andersen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baltimore, MD.
Dr. Chao-Wei Hwang
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Baltimore, MD 0 mi9
Dr. Bo Kim
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Baltimore, MD 0 mi11
Dr. James Schauble
Anesthesiology, General Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Baltimore, MD 0 mi59