A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Andersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Andersen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Kimball Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Dana Andersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Andersen practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Surgeons.