A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Andersen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Andersen is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andersen
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Andersen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Liver Diseases
- Pancreatectomy (Pancreas Removal)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Andersen graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Andersen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
- UMass Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Kimball Andersen MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Andersen practice?
- Dr. Dana Andersen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Andersen practices Internal Medicine and Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Surgeons.