A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Davis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Davis, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Davis has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana K Davis MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Davis practice?
- Dr. Dana Davis has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Davis practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists and Tulsa Pediatricians.