Dr. Dana Kerges MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Warren, MI

3.6

September 26th, 2016
I have a very hard time being comfortable with Doctors.Till I started going to see Dr.Kerges .She is very nice and so is the staff. Outstanding service never had to wait long in waiting room.Have been going to her for several years now and never had a problem with her or the staff. She seems to really care about her patients.

August 8th, 2016
She is a very compassionate Doctor, who cares about each patient individual. Just love the way she takes care of my family and myself. Her staff is just as wonderful.

May 17th, 2016
ok
I believe Dr. Kerges tries to be friendly but she is pretty much all business. She does want to do a lot of tests, which I usually will not agree to unless there is a problem. A big problem for me with her and my other docs is now that everything has to be entered into the computer, there is no Dr./Patient level of comfort. They don't look you in the eye when they speak to you because they are looking at the computer screen. Because hospitals are big corporations they can only spend so much time with you. I wish she would just once, sit down, look at me and ask me how I'm doing. Just once act like you are interested in me as a person and not a paycheck.

February 11th, 2016
arrogant
I've seen Dr. Kerges a few times and each time she made me feel like I was inconveniencing her. She arrogantly made a diagnosis without looking at me or letting me finish listing my symptoms. I believe a huge part of being a doctor is interacting with patients and Dr Kerges is definitely lacking that ability. I had a bad 1st experience with her and thought maybe she's having a bad day but each time I've seen her since proofed she's just not likable. The one positive is I only waited a few minutes, however that's because she doesn't spend time with patients. I will NOT be seeing her again.

March 5th, 2015
Very caring doctor--very detail oriented.

February 25th, 2015
UNCONCERNED
YES! I totally agree w/everything Renee said in her review. It seems as though she's there to "work". Being a physician, there's a certain mannerism I expect...and she's lacking it along w/skill. I was sent for lab test so many times I began to question her ability. And yes, her assistant was much more pleasant and personable

February 23rd, 2015
arrogant
I've seen Dr Merges a few times when my primary doctor was not available, each time I've seen her I liked her less. She tried to diagnose me without even looking at me, she asked the same questions repeatedly as if my answer may change. She sent me for tests that were unnecessary, which my primary doctor was not happy about. Her bedside manner leaves much to be desired. I found her very arrogant and borderline rude. The only positive was her nurse, who was personable and friendly. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Kerges to my worse enemy.

January 28th, 2015
Amazingly good care
Coming from the St. John system to Dr. Kerges and the Beaumont system is simply breathtaking. The speed, efficiency, technology, and ease of use and access to my health information is amazing. She is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and confident. I loved my previous PCP, but they cannot measure up to the new level care I am receiving.

February 18th, 2013
Dr. Kerges sincerely listens to her patients, treats with a plan, and follows up on each visit. I am very happy to have her as my doctor.