A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Kerner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Kerner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerner graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kerner has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Kerner DO is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana Kerner practice?
- Dr. Dana Kerner has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Kerner practices Internal Medicine near Southampton, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Southampton Internists.