Dr. Dana Kirby MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 28th, 2017
Love Dr. Kirby
She is great! Her attention to every aspect of my care is amazing. Truly a wonderful provider. Love that I can have all of my needs handled right in one area. Lab is in-house and the imaging center for mammograms and other scans is right next door. Love North Tarrant Family Practice!!!

November 5th, 2015
Been going to Dr.Kirby for 10 years. Great Dr. Wonderful person. Easy to get in to see her usually. Was feeling VERY tierd all the time. Had blood work done in their office now over 2 weeks ago and no results. Keep being told my chart is on the Dr desk. Spoke with the office manager yesterday. She assured me she would call me first thing today. Their office has been open over 2 hours and no call. Dont want to change Doctors but waiting over 2 weeks for blood results is unacceptable. Unusual experience for me with Dr .K.

October 5th, 2015
Love her but not her staff
I've seen Dr. Kirby for 7 years. She does have a good bedside manner and is easy to talk to and gives good feedback. I lost my job and good insurance so it's been difficult to afford to go in and see her and because of that her medical assistant was curt and judgmental to me. I have some diagnosis that needed attention asap and they were not able to get me in for a month. When I asked for helped her medical assistant snapped and asked "what are you CLAIMING is wrong with you. Really? Goodbye, so long. Time for a new place. I think they have become overwhelmed by more patients and don't know when to say 'no more'. Just my opinion.

February 2nd, 2015
Her Medical A**istant is just that
Dr. Kirby is compassionate and carrying. Her medical assistant , Lori, however is sub-par, mediocre at best. I have considered changing doctors due to Lori's unprofessional attitude, curtness, lack of patient empathy. If she doesn't start remembering that I am the customer, we are going to have a problem.

September 26th, 2014
Dr. Kirby is great but her medical assistant, Lori, is horrible. In all the years I have used Dr. Kirby, I have considered changing doctors several times due to Lori's unprofessional attitude, rudeness, failure to return phone calls, lack of patient empathy, and the list goes on and on. I'm finally doing it. It's a shame to leave a good doctor because of her staff but Lori is a no longer tolerable.

January 31st, 2014
Medical Mal-Practice!
Rather than actually testing for the flu, she said that the fact I came in my pajamas indicated how bad I felt and that it must be the flu...gave me a prescription for Tamiflu that costs $114! I can't pay that without KNOWING if it is the right medication. What if I needed a steroid injection instead? This is malpractice! Oh, did I mention the 1 1/2 hour wait to get this medical wisdom? It was after 6 and she wanted to go home, I guess.

October 18th, 2013
Superb
Dr. Kirby is delightful, insightful, and very caring! She is professional, intelligent, and courteous and I am so pleased to have her for a doctor.

June 30th, 2013
Great dr
Dr kirby is an excellent dr. She makes me feel at ease when she is with me. She actually listens to ME and when I leave I know that she has taken care if my concerns. I don't feel like I'm rushed in my appointment. I highly recommend her. She is very smart.

March 12th, 2013
Abbott and Costello try to find a Dr.
I have never met with Dr. Kirby, but if she is anything like the staff that answers the phones you might just want to start as the Mummy on 1st base. All I was looking for was a Primary Care doc that could would do a physical once a year and renew 2 prescriptions semi annually. What I got was the famous A&C routine of whose on 1st. After 20 minutes on the phone what I got from the conversation was that Dr. Kirby only handles "sniffles, aches and school physicals"... oh and if the aches are more than an aspirine can handle, she doesn't handle those. 30 minutes of my life I'll never get back!

January 16th, 2012
Dr. Kirby is very compassionate and takes the time to listen to you. She explains things and is very patient in answering any questions you might have. Wait time can be long, but that's because she doesn't try to rush you to make it to her next appointment. Her staff is also accommodating and will squeeze you in if you need an appointment.

July 28th, 2010
Love her!!
I've been going to Dr. Kirby for a few years now for Botox. I love her! She's always so gracious and informative. I refer her to anyone who will listen because I think she is that great.Her staff is always pleasant and professional. Would HIGHLY recommend her practice.

March 14th, 2017