inactive

Dana P Launer MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 31st, 2013
Life Saver
This doctor saw me during his lunch break on the same day I called with severe pain. He could have sent me to the ER, but he didn't. Instead, he performed a procedure in his office, correcting the problem. I will be forever grateful for this doctor's skill and compassion.

July 16th, 2009
Excellent sugeon
Brilliant surgeon, excellent diagnostician, no further comment needed

July 3rd, 2009
Grrrrrreat doctor. nice personality
This surgeon is very caring with his koch pouch patients. He has a lifetime commitment to us. He emails promptly with problems we may encounter. I highly recommend him if your jpouch is not working

May 30th, 2009
Do not see this arrogant, callous, barbaric monster!
He did not care about my comfort, pain management, privacy, concerns and special individualized health needs, or take the time to treat me like a human being with an illness, rather than just "another case." He is intimidating, condescending, does nothing to promote your comfort in his presence or for procedures, answers with short, curt responses and never seems to take the time to relate to the person behind the disease. He should not be practicing medicine and should be held accountable for his unprofessionalism and irresponsible behaviors. Will be notifying the medical board and potentially be seeking legal action.