A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Leifer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Leifer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Leifer, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Brain Ischemia
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- General Neurology; Vascular Neurology; Stroke; Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM); Carotid Artery Disease; Transcranial Doppler; Neurovascular Disease; Aneurysm; Carotid Ultrasound; Cerebral Aneurysm; Cerebral Vascular Disease; Doppler Ultrasound; Subarachnoid Hemorrhage; Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leifer graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Leifer has 14 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Leifer MD is a male Neurologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Dana Leifer practice?
- Dr. Dana Leifer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Leifer practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near New York, NY.
See New York Neurologists.