A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Lindlau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Lindlau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Lindlau, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindlau graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Lindlau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Su Lindlau MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Dana S. Lindlau practice?
- Dr. Dana Lindlau has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Lindlau practices Pediatrics near Reston, VA.
See Reston Pediatricians.