A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Loo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Loo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Kristin Loo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Loo practice?
- Dr. Dana Loo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Loo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Harbor City, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Sacramento, CA.
See Harbor City Internists, Harbor City Critical Care Practitioners, and Harbor City Pulmonologists.