Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Loo
Dr. Dana Loo, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Harbor City, CA. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Loo is affiliated with Kaiser Permanente Harbor City (South Bay Medical Center), University of California Davis Medical Center and UC Davis Med Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Loo has the following 3 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Dana Loo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Harbor City, CA.
Dr. Phyllis Hayes-Reams
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Perla Hartman
Harbor City, CA 0 mi28
Dr. Ramiro Flores
Geriatric Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
Harbor City, CA 0 mi29