A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Loo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Loo
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Loo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Loo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Loo graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Loo has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Kristin Loo MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana K. Loo practice?
- Dr. Dana Loo has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Loo practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Harbor City, CA.
See Harbor City Internists, Harbor City Critical Care Practitioners, and Harbor City Pulmonologists.