A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Lukin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Lukin is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Lukin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lukin graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Lukin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center: Moses Division
- Montefiore Medical Center: Weiler Division
- Children's Hospital at Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana J Lukin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Lukin practice?
- Dr. Dana Lukin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Lukin practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.