Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Dana Lyn Brahms
Dr. Dana Lyn Brahms, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pompton Plains, NJ, with other offices in Chester, NJ and Pompton Plains, NJ (and 4 other locations). She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Brahms is affiliated with Hackettstown Regional Medical Center, Newton Medical Center and Chilton Memorial Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Dana Lyn Brahms has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Dana Lyn Brahms is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pompton Plains, NJ.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Tracy Smith-Dipalo
Pompton Plains, NJ 0 mi33
Dr. Michael Dara
Pompton Plains, NJ 0 mi36