Dr. Dana Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Goldberg?

September 18th, 2017

Absolutely amazing surgeon and staff!

August 11th, 2017

Fabulous experience

I had searched several offices to find the perfected practice for lip and fine line injections. Dr. Goldberg's staff superseded any expectations I had. At present I am setting up my next appointment and look forward to a younger me.

June 16th, 2017

Love this office!

Dr Dana is not only smart and talented but incredibly kind and really cares about her patients and their well being.

December 4th, 2016

Dr. Goldberg and her staff are very professional and compassionate. I have been a patient of Dr Goldberg for years and very happy.

December 1st, 2016

I just Had my third procedure with Dr. Goldberg, and I'm already scheduled for more.

November 16th, 2016

Best office in town! ..Hands down.

November 18th, 2015

Awesome doctor

October 12th, 2014

Mixed review

I was thrilled to find a female plastic surgeon in Jupiter! Dr. Goldberg did a scar revision which I was content with. I also received Botox which didn't work the first time but did the second time. No discount given after first batch failed. I tried Juvederm for the first time in my nasolabial folds. She did a terrible job with the filler. I can see the small needle mark up to and at the end of where she injected the filler. She acted very strange when she saw the little purplish bubble and said that it shouldn't look that way but she expected it to go away on its own. I went back a few months after to show her that it hadn't gone away and she was very indifferent and took no responsibility whatsoever. She said she could inject me with a solution to reverse the effects of the filler but it would be completely dissolved. She didn't say she was sorry or that she would re-do it free of charge since SHE'S the one who performed the procedure incorrectly. I would have gladly accepted an apology and a commitment to try it again after she dissolved it but decided to leave the office due to her cold and unapologetic response. I would never go back to her. I value honesty over perfection.

Doctor's Response

We are very sorry that this was your experience. We are unaware of this ever happening in our office.

November 13th, 2013

Breast reconstruction challenge

November 7th, 2013

Breast Cancer Reconstruction Patient

I was diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time last year and decided to have bilateral mastectomies. A friend of mine had the same situation prior to me and recommended Dr. Goldberg. I had no concerns, she did an amazing job on my friend and she has done an amazing job on me, not an easy task considering I had radiation the first go around. Absolutely beyond my expectations. She and her lovely staff have been kind and compassionate from the beginning, they truly care about my welfare, and from my personal past experience, more of that is needed in the medical profession. I had hospital staff telling me I picked a great surgeon. If you are considering reconstruction surgery, THIS IS the surgeon to see.

January 22nd, 2013

I really liked the idea of having my breast augmentation performed by a female surgeon, and after researching, I felt that Dr. Goldberg was just who I was looking for. While my initial consult went well and I made up my mind to have her perform my surgery, when it came time for booking the consult, her patient coordinator didn't bother to return any of my calls. After speaking to about three different members of her office staff and getting nowhere, I felt like I was getting the run-around. By the time, the coordinator finally gave me a call back, I had decided on another surgeon.

Doctor's Response

There is no excuse for this, and we cannot apologize enough.

September 23rd, 2011

Didn't seem to know what to do