Dr. Dana Goldberg, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon,

Mixed review show details Mixed review
by Local resident on Oct 11th, 2014

I was thrilled to find a female plastic surgeon in Jupiter! Dr. Goldberg did a scar revision which I was content with. I also received Botox which didn't work the first time but did the second time. No discount given after first batch failed. I tried Juvederm for the first time in my nasolabial folds. She did a terrible job with the filler. I can see the small needle mark up to and at the end of where she injected the filler. She acted very strange when she saw the little purplish bubble and said that it shouldn't look that way but she expected it to go away on its own. I went back a few months after to show her that it hadn't gone away and she was very indifferent and took no responsibility whatsoever. She said she could inject me with a solution to reverse the effects of the filler but it would be completely dissolved. She didn't say she was sorry or that she would re-do it free of charge since SHE'S the one who performed the procedure incorrectly. I would have gladly accepted an apology and a commitment to try it again after she dissolved it but decided to leave the office due to her cold and unapologetic response. I would never go back to her. I value honesty over perfection.

Mark as Helpful  | 13 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Doctor's Response

We are very sorry that this was your experience. We are unaware of this ever happening in our office.

Breast Cancer Reconstruction Patient show details Breast Cancer Reconstruction Patient
by Linda M on Nov 7th, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time last year and decided to have bilateral mastectomies. A friend of mine had the same situation prior to me and recommended Dr. Goldberg. I had no concerns, she did an amazing job on my friend and she has done an amazing job on me, not an easy task considering I had radiation the first go around. Absolutely beyond my expectations. She and her lovely staff have been kind and compassionate from the beginning, they truly care about my welfare, and from my personal past experience, more of that is needed in the medical profession. I had hospital staff telling me I picked a great surgeon. If you are considering reconstruction surgery, THIS IS the surgeon to see.

Jan 22nd, 2013

I really liked the idea of having my breast augmentation performed by a female surgeon, and after researching, I felt that Dr. Goldberg was just who I was looking for. While my initial consult went well and I made up my mind to have her perform my surgery, when it came time for booking the consult, her patient coordinator didn't bother to return any of my calls. After speaking to about three different members of her office staff and getting nowhere, I felt like I was getting the run-around. By the time, the coordinator finally gave me a call back, I had decided on another surgeon.

Doctor's Response

There is no excuse for this, and we cannot apologize enough.