Dana M Goldberg, MD
Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon,

224 Chimney Corner Ln Ste 1002
Jupiter, FL 33458
561-691-8088
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Mixed review  |  show details
by Local resident on Oct 11th, 2014

I was thrilled to find a female plastic surgeon in Jupiter! Dr. Goldberg did a scar revision which I was content with. I also received Botox which didn't work the first time but did the second time. No discount given after first batch failed. I tried Juvederm for the first time in my nasolabial folds. She did a terrible job with the filler. I can see the small needle mark up to and at the end of where she injected the filler. She acted very strange when she saw the little purplish bubble and said that it shouldn't look that way but she expected it to go away on its own. I went back a few months after to show her that it hadn't gone away and she was very indifferent and took no responsibility whatsoever. She said she could inject me with a solution to reverse the effects of the filler but it would be completely dissolved. She didn't say she was sorry or that she would re-do it free of charge since SHE'S the one who performed the procedure incorrectly. I would have gladly accepted an apology and a commitment to try it again after she dissolved it but decided to leave the office due to her cold and unapologetic response. I would never go back to her. I value honesty over perfection.

Sep 11th, 2014

Worst experience of my life! I have nothing but problems since she touched me and now she just blows me off! Sweet and nice....takes your money and runs........ be afraid...BE VERY AFRAID!!!

|  Compassionate care  |  show details
by Patti C on Jun 24th, 2014

Dr. Dana and her staff are awesome! Dealing with breast reconstruction after bilateral mastectomy is very traumatic even for the most optimistic woman. Dr. Dana and her staff are so down to earth and compassionate. During my recent visit to discuss my final revision, I was extremely emotional regarding my whole appearance. Dr Dana listened to me, consoled me, and offered extra counsel for different options available to help me feel like my old self again. Her work is amazing. All of my health care professionals comment on how natural and amazing my beats look. I would definitely recommend Dr Dana!

by Elizabeth scotti on Apr 9th, 2014

From the minute you walk in the door you can tell that to Dr. Goldberg and her staff have your best interest in mind. Every single person in her office is kind & caring. I could not have had a better experience!

Dec 16th, 2013

RUN DON'T WALK AWAY FROM THIS MONEY HUNGRY GIRL THAT IS IN "WAY HER HEAD.'. WORSE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE,!! SHE IS HORRIBLE!

|  Wonderful Experience  |  show details
by Lynn K on Nov 16th, 2013

This is the first time I have ever written a review but I do read them. So since this is a very vulnerable event I thought I would recommend Dr. Dana Goldberg to you! I had decided to go with a female plastic surgeon for a breast reduction. I had a consultation with a different female surgeon and was so humiliated that I almost reconsidered even having the surgery. Upon meeting Kimberly at Dr. Goldberg's office I was completely at ease; she was so warm and professional. Dr. Goldberg and all of her staff followed suit with the utmost care and I received fantastic results!

|  An exceptional doctor - that has helped me tremendously!  |  show details
by Jennifer McGrath on Nov 8th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is probably one of the most thorough, thoughtful and one of the best plastic surgeons I have ever met. I have seen many doctors over the years after having a double mastectomy and hysterectomy. I had gone to other plastic surgeons but after my first visit with Dr. Goldberg - I knew she was for me and that I could count on her for my care the rest of my life. She was there for me every step of the way and treated me not only as a patient but a friend. My sister-in-law just moved to the area and needed to see a plastic surgeon regarding some issues with her breasts. She had just lost her husband in a car accident so she was extremely vulnerable, etc. When she asked what doctor I would recommend - I said Dr. Goldberg. Her experience was equally as wonderful as mine and I am thrilled she had a little happiness in a very sad time of her life. Dr. Goldberg has also been very supportive and committed to her community. She didn't think twice about sponsoring a fundraising event this past October for women facing breast and ovarian cancer who are in financial need. With her help - we raised more than $80,000. I can't say enough about Dr. Goldberg - she is an incredible doctor inside and out and I would recommend her all day every day!

|  Wonderful and compassionate  |  show details
by Diane on Nov 7th, 2013

What I liked about doctor Goldberg was her professionalism and knowledge! So glad she is my doctor! Can't say enough great things about her! She is truly wonderful !!

|  Breast Cancer Reconstruction Patient  |  show details
by Linda M on Nov 7th, 2013

I was diagnosed with breast cancer for the second time last year and decided to have bilateral mastectomies. A friend of mine had the same situation prior to me and recommended Dr. Goldberg. I had no concerns, she did an amazing job on my friend and she has done an amazing job on me, not an easy task considering I had radiation the first go around. Absolutely beyond my expectations. She and her lovely staff have been kind and compassionate from the beginning, they truly care about my welfare, and from my personal past experience, more of that is needed in the medical profession. I had hospital staff telling me I picked a great surgeon. If you are considering reconstruction surgery, THIS IS the surgeon to see.

|  Best Plastic EVER!!  |  show details
by Sara on Nov 7th, 2013

I usually don't post reviews but this by far was my best experience at a Doctor's office. I came in with very personal issues and Dr. Goldberg put me to ease right away. She was caring, compassionate, and so knowledgeable. Out standing staff who greets you with a smile on your face right away. I decided on Dr. Goldberg to be my surgeon and she did an amazing job! I wouldn't go anywhere else!

|  THE MOST AMAZING! DONT GO ANYWHERE ELSE!!!!  |  show details
by Teddi Kelly on Aug 14th, 2013

First of all Dr. Goldberg AND her staff deserve 10 stars but unfortunately the only option was 4 :) I can't say enough about how I was warmly greeted from the time I walked in for my consultation and even now almost 2 weeks POST-OP!!! I had been to another plastic surgeon and was recommended to Dr. Goldberg not only by my G.P. but other patients of her's to actually FIX a previous surgery I had had only 5 years ago. I was so comfortable in her ability, she was my first consult AND last. I knew she was perfect... and just knew I need not look elsewhere for another opinion. Kimberly is who handled EVERYTHING before and after, she is equally amazing! She made the process so easy, always got back to me ASAP with every answer to ANY question I had. I had my surgery on a Friday and had a question for Dr. Goldberg and I actually was able to text her and they both got back to me within minutes! I felt bad about asking what I thought was a silly question on they're Saturday off and they didn't hesitate for a second, she actually assured me it was no bother at all! I could could go on and on but I don't think it would let me type that much! Trust when I say this is the place to go. You will feel invited and assured by her confidence in her work. An additional plus?!?!? I was never made to feel embarrassed or ashamed of why I came in, all they want to do is help and that's what they're here for. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them! Oh, and did I tell you? The work I had done is "SPECTACULAR" :)

|  Amazing  |  show details
by Davina on Jul 7th, 2013

Firstmost, contacting & getting an appointment was quick and easy. The longest I've ever waited at an appointment here was 15 min, but she's a doctor! You're not her only patient! All other times were quick; within minutes. Staff was phenomenal. Dr. Goldberg and Kim both listened to what I wanted to achieve and gave me realistic expectations. There was no rush for me to schedule surgery that initial time. I contacted them again 2 months later to go through with the procedure (breast aug) and it went smooothly. Any concerns or questions were answered promptly by Kim, who could be reached all day. Surgery day went great, and the follow up appointment the next day was exceptional. I came in nauseous still and the entire staff including Dr. Goldberg made sure I was comfortable as could be. I'm only a week post op and scar was minimal. I'll follow up if any future events or dismeaner changes from the staff but to be honest, I highly doubt that. I did my research and Dr. Goldberg and her staff were incredible, and the most important part was compassion, trust and professionalism. I NEVER write reviews , but Dr. Goldberg & her entire staff deserved it. Go for it! She's amazing!

|  Very Happy  |  show details
by Rebecca D. on May 15th, 2013

Very Happy :) The results of my tummy tuck are amazing. I would recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone. She crafted something I could never imagine.

|  Second consultation/pre-op appointment  |  show details
Apr 13th, 2013

After a wonderful experience in the initial consultation, I took several months to think about whether or not to pursue the breast augmentation. I talked with multiple doctors. In the end, I've chosen Dr. Goldberg for a few reasons. The first is that I want a very natural shape in the augmentation. After viewing literally thousands of befores/afters, Dr. Dana's pictures are exactly what I'm looking for and I haven't felt that with any of the other surgeons. She can obviously do "big" breasts and I saw great examples of that. But, it seems like it is harder to create smaller/medium naturally looking breasts...I feel confident that she CAN. Her post op photos prove it. I also really appreciated how carefully she listened to what I want. She gets it completely which makes me trust her to make those last minute judgement calls that can only be made in the surgery room once the operation has started. She was also really honest and straightforward about risks and results of surgery. I appreciate that so much. And like so many others have said, she is genuinely caring. This shows in the recommendations she made to me about type of implant, projection and ccs. This is such a huge decision. I don't know that I would have ever come to the final decision to do it had I not met with Dr. Goldberg and her excellent staff. I will update this review after the surgery.

by Kate S on Mar 12th, 2013

I throughly did my homework before choosing Dr. Goldberg. I just have had 3 procedures, and just booked 2 more! I am 100% confident with Dr. Dana and her amazing staff!! They have gone above and beyond all my expectations!!! Highly Reccomended!!

|  Dr. Dana Goldberg  |  show details
by Sandi k. on Mar 12th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is the most wonderful cosmetic surgeon I have Ever seen for a consultation, and then surgery. After meeting With her once, I immediately made up my mind...she was going to be my surgeon always. She immediately understood what I wanted to achieve, explained to me how we would accomplish my dreams, And then a few weeks later; made me beautiful again. Everything was so simple and easy. Staff? The greatest! Office? Immaculate, new, chic, comfortable & smart...like Dr. Dana , herself! If you are considering a cosmetic procedure of any kind; see Dr. Goldberg! You won't be sorry, I promise you Would I recommend her to a friend? YES, already have!

|  Patient  |  show details
by Winnie on Mar 11th, 2013

From the first very appointment I have been met with friendly and professional staff members. All my questions no matter how small have been answered fully and quickly. Dr. Goldberg is extremely caring and puts you at ease immediately. She thoroughly and realistically explained what to expect before and after my procedure and any concerns i might have had were sincerely addressed. I could not be happier with my results and my entire experience with Dr. Goldberg and her staff . I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberg to anyone considering any type of plastic/reconstructive surgery.

|  RN  |  show details
by Lynn G on Mar 9th, 2013

It was very reassuring to me to have such a professional, skilled plastic surgeon at a difficult time in my life. I feel very fortunate to have her expertise and you will not find a more welcoming, knowledgeable staff to complement Dr. Goldberg's care.

Doctor's Response

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with other potential patients!

by erica on Mar 7th, 2013

this was the best choice i made dr goldbergs office made me feel very comfortable and did an excellent job i would highly recommend her

by Sholmes on Mar 6th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is very friendly and seems sincere when talking with me. I never feel pressured to make decisions I'm not comfortable with.

by Nicole on Mar 5th, 2013

Beautiful Office, Great Staff and Dr. Goldberg was very nice and took the time to explain everything and answer all my questions.

Doctor's Response

Thanks. Its our pleasure.

|  Neck/Facelift  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is,in a word, wonderful. She is friendly, compassionate and, most importantly, an excellent surgeon Her facilities are lovely and her staff can't be beat. I have had one procedure so far; but have more planned. I recommend her highly to anyone thinking about plastic surgery.

Doctor's Response

We are blessed to be held in such high regards. Thank you for taking the time to share this.

|  Highly recommend Dr. Goldberg  |  show details
by Lisa Ford on Mar 5th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg is very skilled, compassionate and has your best interest at heart. The office is always immaculate. The staff is compassionate, courteous and patient with your needs. I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberg. I am very happy with my surgical results.

Thank you Lisa!

Jan 22nd, 2013

I really liked the idea of having my breast augmentation performed by a female surgeon, and after researching, I felt that Dr. Goldberg was just who I was looking for. While my initial consult went well and I made up my mind to have her perform my surgery, when it came time for booking the consult, her patient coordinator didn't bother to return any of my calls. After speaking to about three different members of her office staff and getting nowhere, I felt like I was getting the run-around. By the time, the coordinator finally gave me a call back, I had decided on another surgeon.

Doctor's Response

There is no excuse for this, and we cannot apologize enough. This is not how we do business, and we are very sorry that we did not live up to our reputation.

|  This review is based on an initial consultation  |  show details
Sep 15th, 2012

I was able to get an appointment very quickly. There was almost no wait time once at the office. Dr. Goldberg and her assistant, Kim, were exceptionally helpful and patient with my many, many questions. I almost didn't go to a consult with her because there were no photos of her work online. But, Kim explained that they do not share them on the internet out of respect for the clients (which I really appreciate as a potential client). Once in her office, I did get to see before/after photos and can honestly say that I haven't' seen any photos online that compare to the natural look in Dr. Goldberg's work. If that is what you are going for, you should definitely go talk with her.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for sharing your experience! It can be difficult getting patients to trust us that their privacy is worth more to us that showcasing our patients to the world.

May 15th, 2012

Great Doctor and staff!

|  Dr. Dana is my favorite doctor EVER!!  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I love you Dr. Dana. I can't wait to get more work done after a little more saving... : ) Thank you so much for changing my life, and for such an amazing experience!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for letting us be a part of your journey!

|  superwoman  |  show details
Nov 30th, 2011

she made me feel great to be there i knew i had picked the right doctor answered all my questions and did a wonderful job on me i love it!!!!!

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Nov 14th, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is one of the kindest doctors I have been to. From her front office staff to her bedside manor the entire experience was so smooth. I will be getting my rhinoplasty with her and feel that I couldn't be in better hands.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for the kind words!

|  Breast Cancer Patient  |  show details
Oct 10th, 2011

Dr. Goldberg was recomended by my surgeon, Dr. Robert Gardner. I have been seeing her since before my surgery on June 23,2011. She has been proparing me for my reconstruction. I have found her to be profesional and caring. She answers all of my questions when I visit and I feel confident that she will do her best to see that I am satisfied when my surgery is complete. Judy Woodrey, Okeechobee, Fl.

Doctor's Response

It is a pleasure to be your physician. Thank you for entrusting me with your care.

Jun 4th, 2011

I was blessed to have Dr. Goldberg as my surgeon.

Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience!