A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Mara Thompson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dana Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Thompson practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.