A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thompson
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Thompson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Memorial Hospital
- ST Marys Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Mara Thompson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dana Thompson has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Thompson practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists and Chicago Pediatric Specialists.