A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Thompson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Thompson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Thompson, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Tracheal Stenosis
- Velopharyngeal Insufficiency
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thompson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Thompson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana M Thompson MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Thompson practice?
- Dr. Dana Thompson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Thompson practices Otolaryngology and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, MN.
See Chicago Otolaryngologists.