Dr. Dana Newswanger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Newswanger?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Dana Newswanger?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2016

Great family doctor

I have been going to Hockessin family practice for about 20 years. I moved 10 years ago and still drive out to Hockessin for Dr Newswanger. She is compassionate, listens to me, and never rushes through the appointment. The facility is very nice, the whole staff is friendly, and the wait times are short. It is always easy to get an appointment, usually the same day I call, if necessary. I've called the on-call doctors at night, and they've gotten back to me promptly and called in prescriptions, if needed. Most importantly, I really appreciate seeing a doctor who seems to genuinely care so much about her patients.

August 19th, 2015

Dr Newswanger was the first Dr to diagnose a rare condition I had. She is very kind, listening to everything you have you say. She discusses every level of your care and explains everything so you are completely confident in your diagnoses. The office staff is great and wait times are short. She is always available and is prompt to respond to any questions you may have. I consider myself lucky that I found such a great Dr because I could still be undiagnosed. By far the best Dr I have ever seen.

February 18th, 2015

Wonderful, trustworthy, knowledgeable doctor with a great bedside manner.

March 16th, 2014

Caring doctor

She is a wonderful and supportive doctor.

January 13th, 2014

VP & Director of IT Audit

I have been going to Dr. Newswanger for 6+ years now and must say she is efficient, straight to the point, open to any questions, actually comes across as caring about you, reviews your file before seeing you and understands your past issues, and overall a great person. Being a male I feel completely at ease describing any situation I have with her. I recommend her to anyone looking for a new doctor.

November 9th, 2012

my overall experience with Dr. Newswanger, and her staff has always been and continutes to be pleasant. Always pleasant, always kind, my entire family now see's Dr. Newswanger.

February 26th, 2012

Office staff is great, very helpful. The doctor has been dead on every time we had a problem. Every visit is like seeing an old friend. Very caring, really looks out for the patients well being. Hope she never leaves this practice or I'll have to move too.

August 24th, 2010

She spends time and you don't feel at all rushed. I am very happy to have her as my doctor and she is also my husband's doctor and he thinks she is the best and easy to talk to about the most private details.

June 1st, 2010

She is wonderful! Great with adults with special needs!

My youngest son is now 20 years old and has autism. Transitioning from pediatrics to adult care was something I had dreaded. Dr. Newswanger made the process easy and stressfree. She is gentle and compassionate with him, very thourough and a wonderful listener. She understands that we know him best, and includes us in the decision making process. She now cares for our entire family.

February 4th, 2017