A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Nitke:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nitke
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Nitke, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nitke graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Nitke has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Mary's Medical Center
- Chandler Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Lynn Nitke DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana L. Nitke practice?
- Dr. Dana Nitke has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Nitke practices Family Medicine near Jupiter, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm Beach Gardens, FL.
See Jupiter Family Physicians.