A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Owens, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Owens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Owens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Florida Hospital-Naples
- Coral Gables Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Nicole Owens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dana N. Owens practice?
- Dr. Dana Owens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Owens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Weston, FL.
See Miami Obstetricians & Gynecologists.