Dr. Danna Hall Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Danna Hall?

March 6th, 2017

Very dissapointed with this practice

An appointment was obtained in reasonable time and the scheduling of the appointments kept pretty much to scheduled time..... But my experience with Dana Hall left me with a very nervous feeling she rushed the appointment, never asked if I had questions; and at my first appointment felt she really did not take the time to check me fully... I have since mention my issue to other patients of Dr Hall and found they had the same issues. I am very sorry I have to write this review but as I have learnt the issues we come to a Dermotologyist for can be a case sometimes of life and death and I want to feel that the doctor I choose takes time and that I feel she has covered all aspects necessary.

July 21st, 2016

fantastic

Dr Hall is wonderful and her staff is friendly and helpful. She is always on time and I appreciate never waiting long for her in the waiting room.

May 23rd, 2016

Find someone elsr

Not happy at all with my visit she did listen to me or address my concerns she was on and out so fast I did not have time to talk about my concerns and again pretty sure it wasn't Dr Hall

July 23rd, 2017