A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Pfaff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Pfaff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Pfaff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Pfaff graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Pfaff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital
- Columbus Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Stuart Pfaff MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dana S. Pfaff practice?
- Dr. Dana Pfaff has 4 office locations.
Dr. Dana Pfaff practices Urology near Seymour, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greensburg, IN and Columbus, IN.
See Seymour Urologists.