A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Porter, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Porter has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Maricopa Integrated Health System
- St Joseph`s Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Marie Porter MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Porter practice?
- Dr. Dana Porter has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Porter practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.