A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Rathkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Rathkopf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathkopf
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rathkopf Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Rathkopf, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkopf graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathkopf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Elizabeth Rathkopf MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana E. Rathkopf practice?
- Dr. Dana Rathkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Rathkopf practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.