A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Rathkopf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Rathkopf is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rathkopf
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Rathkopf, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Clinical Research
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rathkopf graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Rathkopf has 4 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Elizabeth Rathkopf MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Dana E. Rathkopf practice?
- Dr. Dana Rathkopf has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Rathkopf practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Oncologists.