A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Rawl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Rawl is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Rawl, M.P.H., MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Practice
Education & Awards
Dr. Rawl graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Rawl has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Providence Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Anthony Rawl M.P.H. and MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Rawl practice?
- Dr. Dana Rawl has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Rawl practices Occupational Medicine near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC and Chapin, SC.
See Columbia Preventive Medicine Specialists.