A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Reihman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Reihman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Reihman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Reihman graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Reihman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Randolph Hospital Inc
- Fayette Memorial Hospital Assoc Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana H Reihman MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Dana H. Reihman practice?
- Dr. Dana Reihman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dana Reihman practices Internal Medicine and Sleep Medicine near Richmond, IN.
Additional practice locations include: New Castle, IN and Connersville, IN.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Sleep Medicine Doctors.