Dr. Dana Roper-Cooper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Roper-Cooper?

December 20th, 2014

Dr. Roper, NP Brenda and staff are all amazing! Dr. Roper and Brenda actually listen which is so rare. Dr. Roper uses her gut and instincts a lot. In my case her gut feeling saved my baby's life. I developed a fatal condition 2 1/2 weeks post partum which was an atypical presentation. Dr. Roper consulted with an internist who was able to diagnose HELLP Syndrome. Dr. Roper isn't arrogant and will consult with other specialists to ensure the health and safety of her patients. Both Dr. Roper and Brenda follow up and truly care. I highly recommend her practice to everybody!

May 9th, 2013

Fabulous OB/GYN

Dr. Roper-Johnson (now Cooper, I believe) was recommended to me by a friend, and I have in turn recommended her to my friends. Everyone I know loves her because she has the right balance of friendliness, interest, knowledge, responsiveness, and professionalism. She recently performed a laproscopic robotic myomectomy on me for uterine fibroids (possible misspellings in some of that :-| ). She very patiently answered all of my questions and made the extra effort to be sure I understood what my options were, and clearly laid out for me what the pros and cons were of each option. The surgery went very well and I am happy to say that I am mending nicely! It's never very fun to pay a visit to one's OB/GYN, but I have to say that one thing I never worry about is dealing with Dr. Roper herself or the people in her office. She & her staff always makes my visit a pleasant one.

December 1st, 2010

Dr. Roper-Johnson spends time with me in a thoughtful, caring way, exploring options with authentic responses. She is an invaluable resource in Denver for women and their reproductive health. I have referred many of my friends to her, who all agree that she is top-rate, empowering women to make healthy choices and helping them through their reproductive processes. This is unfortunately a rare experience these days!

February 18th, 2010

Dr. Roper-Johnson is one of the most caring doctors I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. I had seen many doctors prior who said I would never get pregnant and who wouldn't help me. She diagnosed my problem, operated on me with a great outcome and I have had 2 healthy babies under her care since. I would never dream of seeing anyone else. And all of my friend see her now and also love her. She takes a real interest in her patients, and has a smaller venue than most of the bigger groups. Thanks Dana.

October 28th, 2009

The best

I went to serveral other doctors and hated them all! But finally someone refered me to Dana and she was the best. Both she and the staff were very friendly and caring. The office and patient rooms were very nice and clean. I've never had a problem scheduling appointments they always had an opening that same week and even if I needed to be seen the same day I called she was willing adjust her schedule to see me. The only complant I'd say is during my labor she seemed a little impatient, since my water had broken several hours earlier she was pushing toward a c-section to prevent infection if my baby didnt come out soon, but thankfully it didnt resort to that. Overall after my experience with her I was very satisfied and would definately return with my next child.

February 20th, 2009

This is the worst doctor on the planet. She horribly misdiagnosed a problem which could have ended horribly for me and my unborn child.

March 15th, 2017