A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Sachs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Sachs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sachs graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Sachs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Memorial Hospital For Cancer And Allied Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Lynn Sachs MD is a female Dermatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dana L. Sachs practice?
- Dr. Dana Sachs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Sachs practices Dermatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Dermatologists.