Dr. Dana Saltzman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Saltzman?

Best doctor in midtown

Posted on October 12th, 2017

The office has a warm feeling to it. It has soothing music which helps cause it is always nerve wrecking to go to a doctors office. The check in process was quick and the staff was very helpful and efficient. Once I was called in,the medical assistant was very friendly and I enjoyed conversing with him. Dr. Saltzman came in a bit after and listened to my concerns.She is a very competent doctor was made me feel taken care of. I recommend all my friends to her.

GREAT PCP

Posted on September 11th, 2017

I just moved to NYC and was looking for a new PCP. I arrived for my appointment and was quickly checked in by the receptionist in the front. The medical assistant called me in and listened to my concerns. After the doctor came in and was very efficient and understanding. I left feeling so much better and sure about my health.

Check out Dr. Saltzman

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Love Dr. Saltzman she's been my primary care doc for 2 years now and I trust her to provide good care. Highly recommended

Great primary doc

Posted on February 15th, 2017

Dr. S is awesome - there are a lot of crappy PCPs out there so definitely check her out!

Finally found my pcp

Posted on February 2nd, 2017

Dr. Saltzman is great, i've been looking for a pcp for a while and i think now i'm all set! friendly and helpful staff, really nice office space

Best doc in nyc!

Posted on January 24th, 2017

This is a one stop shop and I highly recommend dr. saltzman to anyone looking for a primary care doc who goes above and beyond! Her office staff is friendly and organized and the doc takes her time with you and isn't alarmist about my health, rather she is very calm and listens. She also does acupuncture and that has helped so much with pain and stress.

Posted on January 18th, 2017

Dr Dana is an excellent all round primary care doctor. I have been looking for a female PC Doc and have found her! Her practice offers other services that also come in handy, acupuncture, chiropractor and psychology to name a few. Its always good to have your doctor have a sense of humor. I highly recommend Dr. Saltzman.

An Outstanding NY PCP!

Posted on January 14th, 2017

This is the best PCP office I've been to during my 5 years in NYC. Immaculate, spacious offices, state of the art testing, staff that goes above and beyond without any attitude, MD who listens, cares, gets it right. What more can you ask for?

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Excellent service. We're very grateful

Finally, a PCP I Can Trust

Posted on January 8th, 2017

Deeply Satisfied

Posted on December 29th, 2016

Great person that provides excellent care

Great Doctor!

Posted on December 8th, 2016

★★★★★ I've been coming to Dr. Saltzman for 3 years now and have always had a great experience. I was referred here by a close friend, and I recommend all my friends to her now. Dr. Saltzman is a well-informed and very competent doctor. I come here with all my primary care as well as women's health concerns. Recently I began acupuncture for smoking cessation, and I was able to quit entirely. Dr. Saltzman's care has always been very thorough, and her attention to detail and personal investment in her patients' well-being is why I continue to come to her. Additionally they cover all the bases for what you want in a doctor's office. They have good hours for those who work, and they flexibly accommodate schedules so that you are able to see the doctor within a week. The staff is friendly, and the office manager greets you as soon as you exit the elevator. The location is convenient, and the office is very clean. Moreover, my company switched insurance providers, but this wasn't an issue because Midtown Health and Wellness accepts a wide range of insurances.