A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Salzberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Salzberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- The Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Beth Salzberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Dana B. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Dana Salzberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Salzberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Denver, CO.
See Avondale Pediatricians, Avondale Oncologists, and Avondale Pediatric Specialists.