A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Salzberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Salzberg
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Salzberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Salzberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Salzberg graduated from Morehouse University, Atlanta.
Dr. Salzberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Beth Salzberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Dana B. Salzberg practice?
- Dr. Dana Salzberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Dana Salzberg practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Mesa, AZ.
See Avondale Pediatricians, Avondale Oncologists, and Avondale Hematologists.