Dr. Dana Sands MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 4th, 2017
Best in America
Dr. Sands sees the problem, diagnosis what needs to be done and does it. What more can you ask for from one of the best surgeons in her expertise in America. I saw her in her office and she reviewed my MIR, told me she sees what needs to be done to correct my problem and we scheduled a date to fix it. When all was done I have never seen anyone so proud of what they accomplished. On February, 2 2017 she gave me back my life and anyone with a colorectal issue has only on surgeon to see. That is Dr. Dana Sands hand down.

February 1st, 2017
Excellence
Dr. Sands proved to be a leader of an excellent staff and a fine example for the quality of care offered at Cleveland Clinic.

July 10th, 2016
Highly Recommend
It was my first time seeing Dr. Sands. I thought she was extremely knowledgeable. I had to travel an hour to see her, and it was well worth it. Although the body part that needed diagnosis made me feel very anxious about seeing a doctor, the visit with Dr. Sands couldn't have been any better. In the end, she made me feel like it was no big deal. Just love her! I will highly recommend her to my family and friends.

May 9th, 2016
The great Dr.
Dr.Dana Sands was great to me. On the surgery day I sow her in 6 in the morning. After a long day job she came in my room to talk to me. She explain to the patient everything need to know and isn't way to not trust her! My stoma was blocked up and in 5 days nothing was done. Dr. Sands fix it just by her hands. God bless her and her family.

January 17th, 2016
Not the same as before.
I saw Dana Sands a few years ago and she was wonderful and caring. Recently I saw her again and it was as if I was seeing a different person. Many here have talked about her attitude and I must agree. She has become nasty and self-centered. Something has changed, and not for the better. Very disappointed.

October 21st, 2015
This surgeon is skilled beyond talent. I couldn't have asked for a better surgeon. She's wonderful!!!!

August 29th, 2014
Fortunate to have found such a caring doctor!
Dr. Sands is an amazing caring doctor who will always do what's best for her patients. She is a kind and gentle doctor who truly cares for her patient's well being. It was a great experience every time I get to visit her office with a friendly staff and very accommodating personnel who also makes sure that you're at ease in their office. I've never had an understanding and very patient physician who listens intently. She goes above and beyond with her patients to ensure that they are on the path towards wellness. Thank you Dr Sands!

July 11th, 2014
Dr Sands staff is amazing. Making sure your comfortable, and at ease. Appointments run on time. She explained in detail what was going to happen in terms I could understand. I would recommend her very highly

February 19th, 2014
total colectomy and hemorrhoidectomy
I love Dr. Sands. She was extremely through making me go through every diagnostic test before she decided that a total colectomy was the right choice for me. She literally saved my life by fixing me. She spent a lot of time with me and reassuringly answered all my questions. I would highly recommend Dr. Sands and her staff to anyone with colorectal issues. would totally recommend Dr. Sands and her staff to anyone with colorectal issues

January 7th, 2014
Very Crude and Self Absorbed
I read many of the reviews below and must agree this woman is so crude and self centered . Her head is so swollen and she talks down to patients in the most obnoxious manner .

November 20th, 2013
Professor
Dr. Sands is an excellent doctor. Dr. Sands goes above and beyond her call of duty or the average call of duty. She makes you feel welcomed and it is easy to discuss any concerns with her. She also checks on you frequently post surgery. Her staff is extremely friendly and accommodating, as well. Me and my family were 100% satisfied from beginning to end.

June 3rd, 2013
fantastic doctor , that's all I can say...