A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Schoenleber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Schoenleber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenleber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoenleber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Schoenleber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Schoenleber practice?
- Dr. Dan Schoenleber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dan Schoenleber practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.