A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dan Schoenleber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schoenleber
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Schoenleber Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dan Schoenleber, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Schoenleber graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schoenleber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
- Columbia Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dan Schoenleber MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dan Schoenleber practice?
- Dr. Dan Schoenleber has 1 office location.
Dr. Dan Schoenleber practices Ophthalmology near Columbia, MO.
See Columbia Ophthalmologists.