A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Scott:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Scott is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Scott graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Scott has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Nicole Scott MD is a female Urologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dana N. Scott practice?
- Dr. Dana Scott has 5 office locations.
Dr. Dana Scott practices Urology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Los Angeles Urologists.