Some ratings provided by CitySearch. Kudzu.
Great Doctor show details Great Doctor
by Frances Young on Oct 1st, 2014

I really liked Dr. Seltzer, first met at St. Joseph hospital, excellent bed side and service.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Feb 27th, 2014

I have been seeing Dr Seltzer for a long time after he repaired several broken bones and joints on me after a major car accident. He spent 12 hours in overnight surgery to repair everything and I was hospitalized for four months. I am lucky to be alive after the car accident. During my first few follow-up visits in his office, I thought he was a grumpy bear, but I later realized that it was because he cares so much about his patients. After a year of rehabilitation to walk again, he told me how pleased he was with my progress and admitted that he did not think I would ever walk again. Well I am walking with a cane thanks to him. You may have to wait a while during your office visit, but it will be worth your time. All the staff in this office are terrific.

Horrible Doctor don't ever go to him show details Horrible Doctor don't ever go to him
Jun 23rd, 2012

He told us we could leave after waiting a hour and a half. He had no apology when he came in to say he was sorry for being so late. He got into words with my husband. He finally apolgized after they were done arguing. Then he had the nerve to say that we never apologized for waking him up in the middle of the night to do surgery on my after I had a very bad accident and almost died. If at all possible stay away from this guy. He is mean and unfriendly. All he is in for is the money, not your well beinging.

One of the best Orthopedic surgeons in the State of Arizona show details One of the best Orthopedic surgeons in the State of Arizona
Jun 5th, 2012

5 years ago, Dr. Seltzer performed an operation on me that 8 orthopedic surgeons told me I was "too Old" to deal with. My complete hamstring complex had ripped out of my hip bone, and Dr. Seltzer said he had done a few of these repairs for the Coyotes Ice Hockey players. He said age had nothing to do with my problem, making me feel like I was a real human being worth caring about. He has been my Doctor ever since. He cares about you as a human being, unlike many surgeons who do not seem to treat patients with care and respect. Had I not had this repaired I would have been an invalid the rest of my life. Thank you Dr. Seltzer!

Aug 13th, 2011

Dr Seltzer is, in my experience, always running late, but he's such a good and caring guy that it's worth the wait. He cares about all of his patients (I know because the walls in his exam rooms are really thin), and really looks to see what can be done to solve problem, both in terms of the orthopedic injuries he's trained to treat, and long term chronic pain that causes so many surgeons dismiss as you just being a whiner.

The Best in the West show details The Best in the West
Dec 13th, 2010

After 2 surgeries (elbow and shoulder) all I can say: he is the greatestBen Herlinger

by bob mc on Sep 28th, 2009

10 years ago dr.dana reattached my muscle in my left arm.He did a really good job and my arm is strong and working well.He was going on vaction but he stayed to help me because it needed to be done right away.

by btroopinaz on Aug 7th, 2008 on citysearch.com

Dr Seltzer was wonderful when my daughter broke her let and he did surgery to pin the leg. He answered all my questions with understandable answers and was very sensitive to Kaylas feelings. He is a great person and doctor

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
Not my doctor. show details Not my doctor.
by mar2000 on Jun 3rd, 2008 on kudzu.com

Sorry, wrote this on the wrong doctor. I cant find out how to erase it so I just have to put this in here.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com
Great leader of a great team show details Great leader of a great team
by maniac1562000 on Feb 27th, 2007 on kudzu.com

Dr Setzer was great while I was in ICU and really took the time and care I needed for my accident that broke 18 bones in my body. He made sure I was in good hands with my surgeaon and doctor (Keller)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com