Dr. Dana Snell-Hargrove DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Fort Worth, TX

August 16th, 2012
What a wonderful caring doctor. Someone who sits and will take the time to hear your concerns and listen. Definately not one of those doctors who shuffle you in and out. You can tell she remembers who you are and cares.

December 27th, 2011
Best OB there is!!!
I had gone to many different obstetricians before finding Dr. Snell. When I was 17 years old she found cyst on my ovaries that NO other doctor was able to find. Dr. Snell always spends time with me during my visit and ensures I understand everything that has been diagnosed. Her office and nursing staff are always as sweet as can be. I recently found out that I am pregnant with twins and VERY high risk, I owed Dr. Snell some money that i couldn't affored to pay at the time so I had to find a different OB. Let me just say that was the BIGGEST mistake of my life. That doctor never answered my calls and I only got seen twice within the first Trimester. I went almost an entire month before even getting a call from that other doctor and it was to rescedule my apt.(again)I called Dr. Snell and her office staff removed the fine from my account and got me an appoiontment ASAP. All I can say is, I will NEVER go to another OB Dr. again.

November 9th, 2011
love her
shes really nice like really nice!! she talks to you and makes sure ur happy b4 u leave!! :)

May 30th, 2011
Couldn't ask for a better OB.
Absolutly amazing!! I would recommend her to anyone. I had alot of complications throughout my pregnancy & she was there for me every step of the way. She's gentle & will make sure you get taken care of in every way possible. Dr. Snell-Hargrove seemed to genuinly care about me & my baby.

February 7th, 2011
PACIENT
THE BEST, SUPER PROFESSIONAL I RECOMMEND HER 100%.

November 17th, 2010
Dr Snell is gentle and is very concerned about well being. It just seem's like I am the only non pregnant woman that goes to the office. I hope this help's. :) I am sorry that anyone had any problem's with this Dr or Staff, I would hope that would never happen again or should not have ever have happened, STD'S are very common. God Bless who ever that happened to , that had to be so humiliated.

November 6th, 2009
awesome dr; had lots of questions & concerns about pregnancy due to my age. she always took time to answer questions and make sure i understood. i continue to see her now. she is like part of the family.

October 10th, 2009
she is the world greatest doctor and she id haveing a baby girl

April 20th, 2009
Not recommended
I did not care for her bedside manner at all. She made me feel guilty and stupid for contracting an STI and then when we exited the exam room, she and a nurse continued to talk about my STI within earshot of other patients. It was humiliating. Furthermore, she suggested a radical medical intervention as treatment. She was talking about surgery. I am so glad I got a second opinion! My new doctor prescribed topical ointment and the infection cleared up within weeks. I urge you to look around before you choose this doctor.

April 1st, 2009
not good! especially if it's ur first time pregnant!....
the dr. nor the nurses are professional. no one discusses much. just does a check up and tells you what to do. they didn't even make an appt. for my sonogram. I had to plea to get it done. they don't give you books or material to read. you wait for about 45m-1 hr. i would not recommend. you will do most of the questions about your help than them telling you what it is.