A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washburn
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Washburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Washburn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Washburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Stanley Washburn MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana S. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Dana Washburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Washburn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.