A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Washburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Washburn
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Washburn, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Washburn graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Washburn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Metrowest Medical Center
- Tufts Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Stanley Washburn MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana S. Washburn practice?
- Dr. Dana Washburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Washburn practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Framingham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellesley, MA.
See Framingham Internists and Framingham Cardiologists.