Dr. Dana Tarandy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Tarandy?

January 11th, 2017

Beware

Horrible experience

August 12th, 2016

Extremely impressed with him and his manner. Excellent experience.

July 20th, 2016

Please be careful! Do your homework. I had to diagnose myself with blood clots after the surgery he performed, even after I kept going back to him for a week. I am worse off now than I was before. So sad.

April 15th, 2016

He was outstanding in explaining my meniscus and what needed to be done. He did an excellent job remedying my situation.

April 11th, 2016

patient

Dr Tarandy's office has cancelled the only two post surgery appointments I had...both!! I live alone...I need therapy and no orders have been written. Apparently vacations are more important than patient care. I had surgery over a month ago, am on crutches, keep falling because no one taught me how to properly use crutches. I can't drive. My leg swells like a balloon...I am a very, very dissatisfied patient. I can't go to another doctor at this point because doctors don't take another doctor's patient after surgery.

March 8th, 2015

I was told by others ortho doctors I would never be able to run again because of the condition of my knees. Dr Tarandy was able to find a tear in my knee no one else could find. Since my surgery I am pain free. I have also lost count of how many 5k, 10ks and triathlons I have completed. Thank you Dr. Tarandy.

February 5th, 2015

Very Good doctor, highly recommended

Five members of my family including myself are patient of Dr. Tarandy. He is very knowledgeable, kind and friendly doctor. My Mom had bad experience in the past with other Orthopedics surgeons and Dr. Tarandy took her in his care and she loves him. Not only that she had great recovery after two different surgeries he performed but his bed side manners and respectfulness are one of a kind. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

July 12th, 2014

Excellent! He is beyond caring!

Dr Tarandy is an incredible Doctor. He is very caring and hears what your concerns are. It's hard to get an appointment with him but any excellent doctor is well worth the wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Tarandy. Keep up the good work Dr Tarandy

November 1st, 2012

Dr. Tarandy

Dr. Tarandy does an amazing job of making sure that I understand what is wrong and how to take the necessary steps to fix it. When I needed surgery I knew that he would be great in the operating room and he explained everything that would be done start to finish and how to care for my knee at home. He also does a good job at follow up appointments and adjusting treatment if necessary.

July 30th, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Tarandy. He is a caring and capable doctor. My entire family goes to him and I highly recommend him.

June 14th, 2012

Horrible doctor.

May 11th, 2011

He really helped me

I had knee problems for over 2 years. After two arthroscopy procedures, it became obvious that a total knee replacement was necessary. He did a good job, was very caring and answered all my questions. I am on the road to recovery. He is a good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.