Orthopedic Surgeons, Surgical Specialist
Mercy Woodstock Medical Clinic
2000 Lake Ave
Woodstock, IL 60098
815-377-7100
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  watch out  |  show details
Aug 3rd, 2013

I did my research and unfortunately Dr. Tarandy's record is clear of any malpractice lawsuits. The reason it is clear is because he settles his suits out of court. You have been warned, don't trust this man with your life. I nearly lost my life and would not anyone else to have the same experience as me.

|  Dr. Tarandy  |  show details
Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Tarandy does an amazing job of making sure that I understand what is wrong and how to take the necessary steps to fix it. When I needed surgery I knew that he would be great in the operating room and he explained everything that would be done start to finish and how to care for my knee at home. He also does a good job at follow up appointments and adjusting treatment if necessary.

Jul 30th, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Tarandy. He is a caring and capable doctor. My entire family goes to him and I highly recommend him.

Jun 14th, 2012

Horrible doctor.

|  He really helped me  |  show details
May 11th, 2011

I had knee problems for over 2 years. After two arthroscopy procedures, it became obvious that a total knee replacement was necessary. He did a good job, was very caring and answered all my questions. I am on the road to recovery. He is a good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  He't the worst doctor on this planet  |  show details
Sep 23rd, 2010

My wife was supposed to get a surgery from this "competent doctor" and he scheduled a surgery a month ago ,two days ago he cancelled saying is not necessary even tbough he said it was, what a contradiction , the answer, simple: he wanted more moeny, even though we dont have any, and he is so selfish he only gives a crap about his money. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone, he will probably to the surgery in a hurry just to get over with, since he only cares about monetary gain.

Aug 14th, 2009

Great bedside manner. Very friendly, personable, and very knowledgeable. He really spends time with you figuring out what your problem is and how to treat it. I highly recommend him.