Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Apr 15th, 2016

He was outstanding in explaining my meniscus and what needed to be done. He did an excellent job remedying my situation.

patient show details patient
Apr 11th, 2016

Dr Tarandy's office has cancelled the only two post surgery appointments I had...both!! I live alone...I need therapy and no orders have been written. Apparently vacations are more important than patient care. I had surgery over a month ago, am on crutches, keep falling because no one taught me how to properly use crutches. I can't drive. My leg swells like a balloon...I am a very, very dissatisfied patient. I can't go to another doctor at this point because doctors don't take another doctor's patient after surgery.

Mar 8th, 2015

I was told by others ortho doctors I would never be able to run again because of the condition of my knees. Dr Tarandy was able to find a tear in my knee no one else could find. Since my surgery I am pain free. I have also lost count of how many 5k, 10ks and triathlons I have completed. Thank you Dr. Tarandy.

Very Good doctor, highly recommended show details Very Good doctor, highly recommended
Feb 5th, 2015

Five members of my family including myself are patient of Dr. Tarandy. He is very knowledgeable, kind and friendly doctor. My Mom had bad experience in the past with other Orthopedics surgeons and Dr. Tarandy took her in his care and she loves him. Not only that she had great recovery after two different surgeries he performed but his bed side manners and respectfulness are one of a kind. I highly recommend him to my family and friends.

Excellent! He is beyond caring! show details Excellent! He is beyond caring!
Jul 12th, 2014

Dr Tarandy is an incredible Doctor. He is very caring and hears what your concerns are. It's hard to get an appointment with him but any excellent doctor is well worth the wait. I would highly recommend Dr. Tarandy. Keep up the good work Dr Tarandy

Dr. Tarandy show details Dr. Tarandy
Oct 31st, 2012

Dr. Tarandy does an amazing job of making sure that I understand what is wrong and how to take the necessary steps to fix it. When I needed surgery I knew that he would be great in the operating room and he explained everything that would be done start to finish and how to care for my knee at home. He also does a good job at follow up appointments and adjusting treatment if necessary.

Jul 30th, 2012

Love, love, love Dr. Tarandy. He is a caring and capable doctor. My entire family goes to him and I highly recommend him.

Jun 14th, 2012

Horrible doctor.

He really helped me show details He really helped me
May 11th, 2011

I had knee problems for over 2 years. After two arthroscopy procedures, it became obvious that a total knee replacement was necessary. He did a good job, was very caring and answered all my questions. I am on the road to recovery. He is a good doctor and I would recommend him to anyone.

He't the worst doctor on this planet show details He't the worst doctor on this planet
Sep 23rd, 2010

My wife was supposed to get a surgery from this "competent doctor" and he scheduled a surgery a month ago ,two days ago he cancelled saying is not necessary even tbough he said it was, what a contradiction , the answer, simple: he wanted more moeny, even though we dont have any, and he is so selfish he only gives a crap about his money. I wouldn't recommend this doctor to anyone, he will probably to the surgery in a hurry just to get over with, since he only cares about monetary gain.

Aug 14th, 2009

Great bedside manner. Very friendly, personable, and very knowledgeable. He really spends time with you figuring out what your problem is and how to treat it. I highly recommend him.