A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Tran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Tran, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tran graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Tran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Jude Medical Center
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Ai Tran MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana A. Tran practice?
- Dr. Dana Tran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Tran practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anaheim, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport Beach, CA.
See Anaheim Internists, Anaheim Critical Care Practitioners, and Anaheim Pulmonologists.