Dr. Dana Vallangeon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

April 16th, 2012
Frustrated
I have been a patient of Dr. Vallangeon's for many years (approximately 8-10) and while I think she is a good doctor with a great bed side manner, her office staff is horrible. I have expressed my unhappiness in this issse with her on multiple occasions to no avail. Her secretary, Debbie, is the worst. I have worked in the medical field now for 12 years and I have never met a secretary as rude, dismissive or condescending as her. All of her staff including the MAs are rude and they talk down to people. They never return phone calls or address questions when you call in. I have had to call up to 6 times to get an answer to something that could have been answered in the first call if someone in the office would have taken 5 extra minutes instead of just taking a message and then losing it. I have been on the phone with one person and heard someone else's entire conversation about a medical issue that another patient was having. Thankfully I do not have that many medical issues so I do not have to subject myself to their mistreatment very often. Unfortunately, I do have a current medical issue that I'm dealing with so I have been in contact with them multiple times over the past 2 months. I will now find a new doctor since the issues with the office staff have not been addressed in the 10 years I have been treated in this office. I refuse to accept this kind of treatment any longer. I only hope that Dr. Vallangeon puts a stop to this as I really believe this is affecting her entire practice and no patient deserves this.