Dr. Dana Verch Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Verch?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 2nd, 2017

Excellent Surgeon

I saw Dr. Verch to discuss options for shoulder surgery. He explained all the options, pros and cons, so that I was able to make an informed decision. In addition, Dr. Verch did additional research on his own so that I would have the best option. I just had a total shoulder replacement and the results were outstanding. Lesd than two months into my recovery, I slipped and fell on black ice. I injured my shoulder, dislodging the plastic glenoid implant. Again, Dr. Verch took the time to assemble the right team to insure a positive outcome and made sure I was taken care of. The surgery was a success and I am on the road to recovery. I can't say enough about the office staff. They are kind, friendly and very professional.

October 27th, 2016

Dr. Dana Verch

As a retired nurse I have very high expectations and found all them were met in Dr. Verch's office. He is a doctor on your team and listens as well as explains things well. I have had two surgeries by Dr. Verch with excellent results. Very professional doctor and impressive office team.

August 6th, 2016

Dr Verch is good but his staff sucks

Dr Verch is solid but his staff sucks. If you have any questions about a surgery that you have had with them expect to get hung up on.

October 8th, 2014

Great Surgeon

Dr. Dana Verch ,MD is the best in the field he's been my Orthopedic Surgeon sence 2012. He's done three surgery's on me both knees and my left hip he has saved my life has a great bedside manner, his office is always helpful, kinds, respectful, He's just the best better than all the rest. thank you so much Sandy

February 7th, 2014

Excellent Orthopedic Doctor

Dr. Dana Verch gave me good advice on when to have my hip replacement surgery. He did not rush me into having the hip replacement. He took the time to explain my condition and my options. The result of the surgery he performed have been excellent. I was back to playing golf in 2 months. He is direct and answered all my concerns and questions. I am very pleased with my new mobility and lack of pain.

September 17th, 2012

Dr. Verch exceeded our expectations for visits and surgery on my mothers knee joint replacement. He is so patient and provided her with valuable information to make her decision. She felt like she was his only patient!

June 1st, 2010

Climber

Awesome in his ability to work with me on deciding best course of action, the the type of hip relplacement commensurate with the type of activity, and performed some additional clean up of both my hip capsule and on my shoulder when suregery was perfomed on that part of my body.

August 17th, 2017