A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Vucinich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Vucinich is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Vucinich, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Vucinich graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Vucinich has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Upmc St Margaret
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Vucinich MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Dana Vucinich practice?
- Dr. Dana Vucinich has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Vucinich practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Internists and New Castle Endocrinologists.