A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Ward is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Ward, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ward has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- University of Missouri Hospital & Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana S Ward MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Dana S. Ward practice?
- Dr. Dana Ward has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Ward practices Dermatology near Fulton, MO.
See Fulton Dermatologists.