A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Weaver-Osterholtz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Weaver-Osterholtz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weaver-Osterholtz
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Weaver-Osterholtz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Weaver-Osterholtz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Weaver-Osterholtz graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Weaver-Osterholtz has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Parkview Medical Center Inc
- Saint Mary-Corwin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana Joan Weaver-Osterholtz MD is a female Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Weaver-Osterholtz practice?
- Dr. Dana Weaver-Osterholtz has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Weaver-Osterholtz practices Urology near Pueblo, CO.
See Pueblo Urologists.