A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Weinkle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Weinkle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Weinkle, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinkle graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Weinkle has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- HCA Blake Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana J Weinkle MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Dana J. Weinkle practice?
- Dr. Dana Weinkle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Dana Weinkle practices Ophthalmology near Sarasota, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Bradenton, FL.
See Sarasota Ophthalmologists.