Dr. Dana Weinkle Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Dana Weinkle?

Diabetic Macular Edema

Have you seen Dr. Dana Weinkle?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 19th, 2016

Exceptional Care

I presented to Dr. Weinkle with complex opthalmic issues which he addressed with the utmost care and professionalism. He is a incredibly competent practitioner who far exceeded my expectations with an excellent surgical result. In addition, his office staff is efficient, kind and courteous. I highly recommend Dr. Weinkle without hesitation.

December 11th, 2015

Dr Weinkle displayed excellent skill in successfully completing a difficult cataract surgery. My vision has improved from 20-60 to 20-20, and i now have intermediate vision acuity which was lacking before the surgery. The entire office and physician process was wholly professional.

November 19th, 2015

Dr Weinkle and his staff, are just great. if you want to be treated by a Doctor who truly cares about you and your vision then Dr Weinkle is your man! can't say enough good about him. His staff is just as caring, They make you feel important.

September 17th, 2015

Dr. Dana Weinkle

My experience under the care of Dr. Dana Weinkle over the past three months encourages me to recommend Palm Coast Eye Center, Dr. Weinkle and the facilities of Sarsaota Physicians Surgical Center. Dr. Weinkle's microsurgery skill is perfectly executed by him and truly painless. I have no hesitation in using the words "the most excellent in eye care surgery" As my eye Physician he ws completely honest in assessing all my questions and helping me to understand the conditions regarding my particular case. With his expert experience in vision problems, his advisement provided the outcome that are envisioned. I appreciate his expertise expertise and his radiant smile.

August 4th, 2015

Dr. Weinkle recently removed cataracts from both my eyes which had reduced clarity of vision significantly, and I can now see simply everything. Throughout the entire process leading to surgery, during surgery at the surgery center, and post operative care, Dr. Weinkle and staff were wonderful. My care was perfectly executed, painless, and without any hassles. My surgery was a complete success. I had worn strong glasses for nearsightedness, astigmatism, and progressives to read since childhood, and I now need no glasses. This surgery will greatly enhance my life. Importantly, Dr. Weinkle is careful in his recommendations, clear with all options to the patient, competent beyond my expectations, and compassionate with a smile that said, “I really want to help you and care about you as an individual.” Dr. Weinkle’s training is the nation’s finest, and in practice, his experience and desire to help his patients makes him a professional above his peers. He is a doctor to be trusted in all aspects of the practice of medicine! Thank you Dr. Weinkle!

January 20th, 2015

True Believer in Dr Dana Weinkle!

Dr Weinkle provided the best medical experience and outcome of my life. He exceeded any expectation I had for my recovery. He gave me my sight and he didn't stop there. I no longer need glasses and my vision is 20/15 and will only improve. He was respectful to me and my wife and I looked forward to visits. Dr Weinkle and his staff are wonderful. Ramona took a lot of time to ensure our understanding of aftercare. The offices are clean and cheerful. Would recommend Dr Dana Weinkle without hesitation. He is the best!

July 24th, 2014

I wish I had seen these reviews before I entrusted my eyes to this doctor. Don't waste your money like I did. I warn you not to question anything he does as he will attack with venom. There are much better doctors out there

March 19th, 2013

He runs a factory and totally screwed up my wife's eyes after cataract surgery. VERY defensive and evasive when questioned closely. Only interested in making as much money as he can as quickly as he can.Pushes products in which he has a financial interest even though they might be inappropriate for you. Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. Horrific results and experience.

September 15th, 2012