A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Weinstein, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana M Weinstein DO is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Dana Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.