A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Dana Weinstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Dana Weinstein is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Weinstein
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Weinstein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Dana Weinstein, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Weinstein graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Weinstein has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Ephrata Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Dana M Weinstein DO is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Dana M. Weinstein practice?
- Dr. Dana Weinstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Dana Weinstein practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Lancaster, PA.
See Lancaster Internists and Lancaster Cardiologists.